From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 18:42:01 +0000
On Feb 09, 2006, at 12:30 pm, [log in to unmask] wrote:

> I'd  actually be interested to know how other people find this.  If
> I  eat
>> a meal of lean meat at say 6pm, I won't make it to 9 before  the
>> hunger
>> kicks in.
>

> Try adding some fat. I have two large eggs sunny side up cooked in
> coconut
> oil and I am never hungry before noon. JerrySteg

Oh what I described is not something I let actually happen!  I always
make sure I eat plenty of fat with my meals.  If I've got a piece of
meat I think is a bit too lean I'll add a lot of dripping to some
vegetables which makes up the difference.

Ashley I can't eat chicken - it's far too lean.  I refuse to buy non-
organic chicken because of the way the animals are manufactured.

Ashley