From:
Joan Vigushin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 01:01:27 -0400
Hi everyone,
All you folks in the San Francisco Bay Area,does anyone have any
suggestions for restaurants in Marin County (or Petaluma would be OK too)
where it is relatively easy to eat paleo?  High-quality meat or fish, a
staff that's open to special requests, etc?  I almost never go out to eat
but it's my husband's birthday this Friday the 21st and I really want to
treat him!  He's been extremely patient and supportive of my restrictions!
Thanks!