Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 18:41:23 -0500
Okay, are you saying the cut is because you have been able to lose the extra
fat that stayed when you were on SAD "or" the cut is because you have
increased protein on paleo......  BTW, I sweat bullets!  peak output and no
rests in order to achieve aerobic workout too.....  Gads I hate aerobics....
Oliva