From:
Cairo Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 15:16:06 -0500
I have recently been diagnosed with candida and was told I needed to
increase my fibre intake by eating foods such as buckwheat (which I've been
told is not really wheat but something else), quinoa, wild rice, millet and
amaranth. I hadn't even heard of any of these things until Saturday and was
wondering how far removed from paleo these foods they were. Which of these
would be best for me to eat (if any)? I am also wondering about the GI of
these foods. I would like to get well as soon as I can and if I have to eat
these foods in order to do that, then that's what I'll do. If they are truly
bad for me, then I'll need to find another alternative to increasing my
fibre that doesn't include fruit.

Any help anyone can give me would be great as I am finally getting to the
root of my illness and the last thing I want to do is jeopardise that.

TIA
Cairo