From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 16:44:36 -0800
Stacie Tolen writes:
> IMO, gender is irrelevant. When I was 7, (and an aspiring
> palaeontologist),
> a caveman party would have been a lot of fun (even if historically
> inaccurate). As a girl, I greatly enjoyed dinosaurs, bugs, cars,
> baseball,
> etc.

Oh this brings me back to when I had a pirate party!  All the kids came
dressed as pirates with eye patches and one plastic hoop earring LOL  I
even had my plastic sword and a walked around my mom's parrot on my
shoulder.  I am like Stacie also, I had two baby dolls, both sat on my
shelf and were played with when my friends came over.  I enjoyed Tonka
Trucks, bugs, especially beetles, crawling in the dirt playing solder and
Cowboy and Indians. ( liked being the Indian)  I climbed trees and made
mud pies. Barbie?? Who's Barbie?? I never owned a Barbie doll!  But for
my husbands sake, I can go from jeans and t-shirt to an evening gown if
needed LOL But I can do it in 20 minutes!!!
Trish