From:
"Laurie Brooke Adams (Mother Mastiff)"
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 22:04:09 -0400
>>Soy products such as TSP (invented by John Harvey Kellogg) and soy
>>lecithin ( invented to dispose of toxic soy husk waste)
>
>This implies to me that supplements are made to get rid of waste products
>in industry. Are there any good articles about the truth behind the
>supplement industry?

Don't know diddly about supplements as an industry, but as a parallel
your conclusion, I do know that the commercial dog food industry was
developed as a way of profiting from foods too spoiled to legally feed
cattle or swine or poultry (grain with too-high PPMs of aflatoxins,
and 4-D
meats, which means diseased, down, dying, or dead -- the stuff too far
gone
to even be seen by the USDA inspectors)....

laurie
(known for years as Mother Mastiff)
My dogs eat raw meat and bones.