Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:21:09 -0700
> If it contains fish, then it contains fish oil. That is,
the oil comes from
> the fish in the first place. It may be pakcked in another
oil but that's not
> to suggest that it does not contain fish oil. (eg, it may
also contain bones
> or brains or intestines, but you won't find that on the
label). And of

The ones that contain "whole sardines" are very expensive.
( about  $2.00 for a tiny can)  The cheapest canned fish
contain skin and bones which I assume is quite nutritious.
(  unfortunately they  discard the guts and brains!).
Actually some cans say no skin -  no bones-  and cost way
more!

 Lorenzo