From:
Kevin Eifler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:50:14 -0500
Hi All!

Thanks again everyone for the insight. I've been making progress towards going full-time paleo and
was considering raising my dietary meat intake in an effort to curb the hunger that switching to a
more natural diet seems to bring me. Anyway, I'd like to ask around here and get some perspectives
from others as to what they figure the proportion of meat in their average meals are. Can anyone
share some numbers? Thanks a bunch.

Kevin