Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 16:01:05 -0500
Siobhan writes:

<< Wow...might you allow for an actual difference between individuals or is
> that perceptual and subjective also?  Or is it that people are just so
> ignorant that they only think they feel better when in fact, if the went
> a doctor they'd find out they didn't?>>

SB Feldman writes:

<<Undecipherable>>

In the last sentence the word "the" should read "they".

A psychiatrist!  Interesting.  We do similar work, except I work to help
people withdraw from the toxic neuroleptic drugs and teach them how to cope
with "chronic mental illnesses" by understanding the symptoms and addressing
the underlying emotional and spiritual issues.

When I moved to Maine ten years ago it was to open a residential treatment
program for people with schizophrenia who "fell through the cracks" for
refusing medication due to side effects they chose not to endure.  I had
been working in the "chronic mental health system" prior to that and became
really disenchanted.

Viva la difference!

Siobhan