From:
Cairo Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 13:26:32 -0500
Can anyone tell me what is the fastest way to lose weight whilst following a
paleo regime? Is it best to eat meat and only meat, meat with only green
leafy vegetables? or meat with a combination of different vegetables and
possibly some fruit. Also is it possible to lose purely with the diet or
will I need to incorporate exercise as well. I am desperate to lose around
10lbs by Christmas Eve and would like some help on the best way to go about
this.

If it is purely by eating meat should this meat be fatty like beef or lean
like venison? Does eating only when hungry play a part in this also? It is
advisable to use herbs and spices and things like coconut milk or to totally
abstain from these for the best results. Will eggs be ok to eat if going
strictly meat only?

Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Cairo