Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 1998 21:38:32 EST
I belong to a list for people owned by Jack Russell Terriers and there has
been a thread of late, talking about feeding raw bones. Some folk even feed
raw chicken wings, which I find opposite of everything I've ever heard about
feeding dogs (aside from here). Anyway, many people also feed raw marrow bones
to their dogs and say that no matter what condition their teeth were in, they
become white and all the gunk comes off after a short time.
Long story short I've been trying it on Mike (my JRT) who thinks he died and
went to heaven. If you're familair with these dogs, you'll have to agree that
they are fierce and feisty hunters. If he develops much more of a taste for
this he just may try to take down a cow for dinner.
Dee