From:
Judith Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 09:24:29 +0900
Jean-claude

I have also had a similar explanation given to me, but only once.  Your
explanation makes it clearer.  Apparently the parathyroid glands control
this mechanism.  I was told that high calcium levels in the blood cause the
paras to shut down the bone-building process, thinking there is plenty of
calcium in the blood...and leeching it out.  Your diabetes analogy sounds
right on...a kind of calcium insensitivity!  Thank you.

Judith

}}ere i see the same kind of chaos that occur with high carbonhydrate intake
and insuline response, leading to hypoglycemia.The high intake of calcium
trigger the regulating devices of calcium level into a state of low calcium
due to high excretion obliging the extraction of bones calcium to buffer the
roller coaster of low to high calcium level.||