From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:31:38 -0700
On Mon, 26 Jun 2000 18:07:33 -0400, lexa_c <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>The problem is this: Each time that I stick to the guidelines for about 1-2
>weeks I get this horrible growling hunger in my stomach.

In order to give us an idea of how to proceed further, you should list what you
were eating...

For example, were you getting sufficient EFA's (ie Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty
acids)?

The main problem with most of the Paleo Diet information is that it concentrates
on what to avoid - in order to avoid the maladies of civilization - but doesn't
spend enough time and attention on what you need to include, in order not to be
deficient in some nutrient.

Whereas a hunter-gatherer in the Paleolithic Era might be able to get all
required nutrients from game of that era, nowadays just eating supermarket meats
does not provide the same nutrition.

--
Cheers,

Ken