From:
Catsfoot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 13:29:02 -0600
Hi;

I have been on a fast diet for 10 days now and felt great, in all I
have =
lost 14 pounds, now that I am once again eating solid foods again I
seem =
to have more aches and pains (stomach aches/tummy aches) after meals;
=
don't know what is bringing this on.    I now am slowly re-introducing
=
food to my diet, why I seem to have a great deal of difficulty is what
=
to eat for breakfast.  Do any of you have any ideas that you could
share =
with me?

I am not particular found of cereals since I would have to use milk
and =
nuts especially my body don't seem to be able to handle.  Thanks to
you =
all for the response to my canned fish and snail posting, all your =
posting were most helpful.

Have a great day,
Clelia