From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 01:19:08 -0400
Very interesting.  I wonder why one couldn't just supplement with high
amounts of alpha lipoic acid and receive the same increased weight loss
benefits on a meat and greens paleo regime.  Todd, does anchell mention
anything about supplements slowing one's fat loss progress??  Anyway, I had
been on a meat and greens (no fruit) version for about a month and lost 12
pounds  -- then stalled about 15 pounds from my goal.  As an experiment, I
too, will try anchell's method and report my progress to the list.  Today
is day 2 (boy it feels weird to eat sweet potatos and regular potatos!).
Menus are as follows:

Day 1:  AM: sardines + 3/4 cup blueberries
        Lunch:  canned tuna w/olive oil
        PM:  Grass-fed lamb chops(2)+ one sweet potatoe w/butter
        Beverages:  1-2 liters water; green + black teas; 1 coffee