From:
Tom Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:38:29 +0900
Nita Stull wrote:

> Kathryn stated:  I heard from a friend yesterday (can't give a
> reference) that
> a good way to unstuff your nose - for those people who get Spring
> allergies -

If you are able to go very low carb that works well too. I am balanced
between the carbs I want to eat and how much hay fever I want to
stand. When I am very low carb I have no symptoms, but I like to eat
fruit and chocolate so I put up with a little stuffy nose and itchy eyes.

Jogging seems to help too, when I jog at night before sleeping I have
no night allergy symptoms, I guess because it strips sugar from my
body as if I were low carbing. So I can't eat a carb snack after jogging.