Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 11:21:02 -0800
Higher protein, or more dairy??(with bovine growth hormone in it)

I see a new crop of girls who are simply GIANTS now.

And their feet as well.

Remember that in Weston Price's book he talked about malnourished kids as
being tall and thinnnnnnn.

It is more the norm now for the girls around here in Calif to be giantesque
and thin as a beanpole.

they look mal-shaped, they are so tall and skinny.

I saw a normal size 12 year old and her mom said they went to French
American School where at least one of the parents were French and the
parents did not feed the kids any hormone -fille d beef nor hormone tainted
dairy and the children were a normal size.

then she switched to public school and found the girls were mostly giants.