From:
Edwina B <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 14:33:22 +1100
I find the gene dairy discussion interesting but haven't heard anything convincing. I come from solid German stock and never liked dairy much as a kid. I've never eaten lots of it and it does not bother me one bit to leave it out of my diet entirely. In particular I've always found cream far too rich.