Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 14:50:17 -0700
I just got tired of going to Whole Foods after asking them 20 times for suet
and nothing being there....not to mention any other so called butcher around
here. .......actually, there are really very very few butcher shops
left...so I said ok whatever it takes, i'm going to get my blankety blank
suet!!!

And yes, you can ask them to wrap it in like one pound packages if you want.....