From:
wayne hammons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:04:59 -0600
Like I said earier...not a big measurer.  I did a four day sample a few
months ago and found some thing like 55% fat 40% protine and 5% carbs by
volume and that was something like 75% fat, 23% protine and 2% carbs by
calories.  I was eating huge calorie totals for the first few months. 4000
to 6000 calories but that has dropped off to 3000 to 4000 per day.

I shake my head when I read caloric restriction as a means to weight loss.
I was eating a couple of pounds of fat portions of meat or more, 4-6 eggs in
oil, a couple table spoons of oil  (fish, cod liver, e, coconut, olive oil)
with 4-6 cups of mixed greens covered with home made dressings (mayo made
from farm eggs and olive oil).  I even cheated with occasional raw milk,
apples, oranges, cherries but usually not more than one of these in a day.
No sugar, no grains, no exceptions.

I hope this isn't more talk about specific foods than you wanted to hear but
I love talking food, yum.

Wayne