From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 17:36:38 +0000
>Anyone know anything about Hepititis C and alternative treatments? A good
>friend is struggling with this and I can't seem to find much online so far.
>
>Cheers,
>Kirt

Yes; my massage/acupuncture guy has a bunch of cures under his belt, with
Chinese and Western herbs and acupuncture. In fact he has been invited to
work in clinics and research projects for Hep C. We feel it's just another
immune system disorder and very treatable. Write to him at [log in to unmask] I
will also pass your query on to him in person tonight.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!