From:
June Kamerling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2012 16:44:49 -0800
Great question and conversation Larry,

I'm making Diane Sanfillipos meatball stuffing. Since I"m not making the
turkey I'll probably
actually make meatballs.( Idon't have the recipe andy, but I think it's in
Practical Paleo and on her website)
Kale salad,
Probably baked sweet potatoes.
PaleOMG had a recipe for Pumpkin Cheese Cake.
It's made w/ raw cashews as the "cheese".
That's what I've figured out so far.
June

--
*June Kamerling
Pilates, personal trainer, massage therapist*