From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 15:10:10 +0200
Sugar heated together with protein results in a tremendous lot
of new molecules. Wether this is problematic or not, i do not
know. But personally I avoid this combination (heated) (writing
this I realise that got the same effect when I put some grated
apple on top of the side pork before I put it in the oven the
other day :-( ). As long as the bacon is eaten raw, there should
be no problems with some sugar in it :-)

- Hans