Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2011 12:46:54 -0700
Thanks to everyone for your thoughts.

1) I have been eating Costco almonds.  In what seems to me as
moderation, but they've been a part of this thing.  I ran out on
Monday, the date I last weighed in at 165 for the second week in a
row.  When I weighed this morning I was 163.4.

2) If it turns out I'm still stalled at my weigh in on Monday, I'm
going to limit my protein to 100g per day.  I feel fairly certain
based on past experience that that will work.

Jim