Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:12:39 -0500
Siobhan, I'm ashamed that I didn't suggest this myself.....  Kudos to Dave!
Domesticated animals, especially if they are not free range/grassfed have
their strange affects on me, ie joint pain, raw throat, itching. (usually
separate of one another, thankfully!)  Seafood, buffalo, New Zealand lamb,
deer meat, all are great with me.....  have also had Alaskan bear and it was
great.... For some of us, it's also what the animal is fed.  Good luck!
Oliva