From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 12:41:56 CST
There are 2
possible reasons you're losing weight: (1) not enough calories for your
metabolism or (2) not enough insulin for your particular body chemistry.
Since it's impossible to know which one it is, I think you should address
both issues.  (1) Add in extra calories from an unrefined oil such as Flax
(800-446-2110 FLORA).  Go with the smaller bottles because they stay fresh
longer, and keep all bottles not in use in the freezer.  (2) Eat more
carrots.  Carrots will give you plenty of insulin, plus they're loaded with
antioxidants and other goodies.  Gradually, increase your flax and carrots
until you reach your desired bodyweight and then eat maintenance calories.
BTW, Don Matesz told me that organic carrots taste much better than grocery
store carrots -- check out your local health food store and Farmer's Market.