Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:26:41 -0800
So, does this mean we should be giving supplements like cod liver oil or
not? I'm giving Larry lots of liver and heart as well as other fresh meat.
He also gets fish but most of it is farmed fish, I have not much alternative
here. He also gets some wild meat with good omega 3 and 6 ratios. He also
gets grass fed meat like grass fed pork and lamb. So what oils would he be
lacking?