From:
Todd Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 21:16:18 -0700
Hi all,

I'm wondering how people cook in general and if AGE production from cooking
methods is a consideration in how you cook.

My paleo lifestyle has improved my health no doubt. I tend now to do a lot
more frying and baking than I did previously to beginning a paleo diet.
Frying two eggs with bacon in the mornings is now the default setting, along
with baked meat in the evenings, which becomes part of lunch as well.

From what I understand of advanced glycation end products, my cooking
methods are creating oxidative stress that may increase some negative health
results in the long term like arthritis.

If I was to change my cooking methods, I'm not sure how I would improve
things without becoming raw paleo, not an ideal I aspire to.

Todd