Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 21:58:19 +0000
Suggestions:

1.  Qualify "Dairy" as "Pastuerized Dairy".  Not sure where you think "Raw Dairy" belongs on your list, but I personally would put it in the "GOOD" category based on my current thinking.

2.  Where does beer belong?  It's not OK in moderation?

3.  My nominees for the top 2 worst "foods" are trans fats and sugars, almost all kinds, excluding raw honey, but including fruit juices.  I'm not sure that MSG and Aspartame belong in the same category as these 2, dunno.

Trans fats are probably the worst, they're arguably bad for 100% of the population.  Wheat, OTOH, seems to be really bad for some, not as bad for others.

Might want to check out Mercola's "5 Worst Foods".  His list makes me think that you might want to include sodas and fried foods in there somehow.

http://www.mercola.com/2003/oct/18/worst_foods.htm