Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:32:31 -0500
<<> 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
> 1 Tbs. fresh lime juice
> 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbs. apple juice concentrate (thawed)
> 1 cup soda water (club soda, or you can use a non-salty mineral water)
> ice cubes
> Mix all ingredients and serve over ice.>>

  I do something similar to this occasionally with lemon and/or an ounce or
so of fresh juice.  I use seltzer water as it has no salt.  It'svery
refreshing.

I'm wondering about that 1/4 cup of apple juice concentrate.  It seems like
a lot.  I think you could get away with less, especially in light of the
lemon and lime.

Siobhan