From:
Jana Eagle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 18:54:58 -0600
        Philip Thrift <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> Keep in mind the Mercola site articles
>
>    http://www.mercola.com/article/index.htm
>
> include a number of what would be called quackery that gets
> bounced around the Internet, like the ones on microwave cooking
> and mind-body therapies.

I guess it is not clear whether or not microwaving is "bad" for our
bodies or not... everyone has their opinions.  I think I am with
Dr. Mercola, though.  I avoid the technology of microwave cooking
under the premise that I would not find a microwave during my jaunts
naked on the savanna with a sharp stick.

It is also hard to say whether paleo people did mind body therapies like
EFT (tapping) like Mercola describes.  I have often wondered that, if
paleo people were "new age" :-)

Jana,
a dr. Mercola fan
and unashamedly new age