From:
Wally Ballou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 17:07:22 -0500
On Fri, 30 Nov 2001 22:12:28 EST Sheryl Canter <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> expression of an opinion.  Wally is a bully.  I read Amadeus'

My goodness, you are a nasty piece of work...

You will now provide actual examples of my nastiness and "bullying," or
you will kindly retract this nonsese.

No... I know you won't do that, since your accusations are totally
baseless, and there are no such examples.  You will now either come back
with further baseless accusations, or you'll prattle on for a short
while, then either announce that you can't deal with the atmosphere here,
and leave, or just quietly disappear...
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.