From:
Bill Wilcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 20:13:33 -0500
Patricia,
        What are you eating?  Are you eating enough?  Have you been cheating at
all?  I find that if I just eat 1 slice of pizza I will quit losing for
about 2 weeks.  Same thing if I don't eat uncured bacon for breakfast
with my eggs.  Maybe there is something that is accidentally getting by
the 'naked with a sharp stick' thing here.  Maybe not but I just thought
I'd ask.