From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2011 12:06:56 -0500
Hi Todd;

Personally I think most people's ideal weight is often the weight they were
in their twenties. I know a couple of people who have acomplished this and
feel fine (in their late 50's and 60's)....

Perhaps it is, as someone else here had suggested, cortisol levels caused by
stress? I often have heard people who would claim to eat more while on
holidays and yet lose weight. Perhaps you can try some herb or supplement to
reduce levels of cortisol?

Marilyn