From:
shirley sommers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:58:17 -0800

  Thanks Trish !
         Sounds like a winner.

   I will try to get around using the   soup mix (salty) ingredients .
  I keep a jug of dehydrated onions  in the pantry due to the awful warehoused onions available here in the OFF SEASON ........... ack ! ...  they taste like   old  warehouse air  ! ! ! !

  This will REALLY help  the conversion of hubby ............ he loves meatloaf anytime/anyway .

  This morning he is getting  some thick  paleo friendly  chili with his eggs . He has no choice , accidentally (on purpose) ran out of his steel cut  oats and   bagels    ;o))

  I am so looking forward to this venture , remembering how well I felt when I  did it for myself but without hubby participating I slid back to his way of eating  because it was easier to only cook one way.
  Time must be spent wisely when you have a farm and critters  to tend to.

  "Ya really expect me to mash some heavenly 'taters for him ONLY and  remain in a civilized frame of mind ???  LOL "

  Cheers , Woofs and Meows ,
  Shirley &  the
  Kitchen Wolves & Tiny Tigers

Trish <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Hi Shirley,

It may be my recipe. I posted it last summer.

Here's what the ingrediants are, you can modify the amounts to what you
need. For my family I use:

1.0 pounds ground chicken (or turkey, but I like chicken better)
1.0 pounds ground pork
1.0 pounds ground lamb (or veal)
2.0 pounds ground beef.

3 large eggs

1/2 C milk (or water)

2 packages lipton onion soup mix
2 packages Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix

Daddy always said "Never argue with an idiot.
  They bring you down to their level,
  and then beat you with experience."

            http://imagegermanshepherds.com/  est. 1959