Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:15:40 -0500
Andrew writes:

[I seriously doubt there is one person on this list that doesn't laugh at
the
more cretinous of your comments Amadeus.]

Dear Andrew,

Despite your serious doubts and rude insults, Amadeus is an intelligent and
valued member of this list.  I think you might be the only one laughing.  It
seems to me that as soon as you feel threatened, you attack.

I think it's great that you think so much about nutrition.You could be far
more effective in your arguments if you left out the insults.  They only
serve to alienate people.  Is that your goal or is your goal to make a point
about something you truly believe?

If you are secure in your beliefs there is really no need to get everyone to
think like you.  If the facts about nutrition were as clear as we all wish,
there would not be lists like this comprised of intelligent people who
search for the answers.  The reality is that we are each biochemically
unique, and different things work for different people.

I think it's a shame that you damage your credibility by stooping to such
insulting comments.

Siobhan