From:
Susan Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 09:26:31 -0800
At 06:23 AM 4/2/99 -0800, you wrote:
>I have given Neanderthin to friends
>and relatives and they all say "interesting" but don't follow through.

My Mom said "interesting" but didn't follow through. However, Les Smith
followed through and is doing great, and another friend with diabetes II
and fibromyalgia is in the process of following through and seems
convinced. He just got to cut down his blood pressure medicine, and he's
lost some more weight. I'll be very interested in whether his fibromyalgia
improves over the next few months or years. I think one factor in deciding
whether people follow through is the severity of their physical problems and
the depth of their frustration.

It's a fantastic book, no doubt about it!

Susan