From:
Brian Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 13:43:57 -0400
Sometime back I mentioned that I was writing a paper that supported a paleo
style diet using the Bible in conjunction with modern studies.  I am still
working on that and have a question.

In looking through the Adventist Health Study, I discovered that they claim
beef increases risk of heart disease.  I notice they did not attack all
meat, or even just red meat, but resorted to picking on beef.

I have been unable to find any research that proves this to be wrong.
Does anyone else know of any studies that do?

P.S.
they were unable to conclude that meat in general had any affect on
cancer risk other than a slight possibility of increased bladder cancer.

--
Brian Glass | [log in to unmask] | http://www.lni.net/bjg | 734-995-9022
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.  - Jesus