From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 14:25:55 -0700
Once again, I'm as happy as a schoolgirl.  I spoke with one Ted Nugent this
afternoon and will speak with him again regarding Meatout 2001, the
celebrity-supported pro-vegetarian campaign that comes 'round every year.

For those not familiar with the rock legend, he is an avid hunter's rights
supporter and an award-winning environmentalist.  He holds Kamp for Kids
several times a year, teaching kids both how to hunt and how to take care of
the land.  He eats meat and plenty of it, all of which is caught, killed and
processed with his own two hands.  I may not agree with everything he says,
but I sure as h*ll like his style.  I'll post a transcription of tomorrow's
Q&A: I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Dori Zook
Denver, CO