From:
David Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:01:24 -0800
You can choose to BELIEVE the world 1s 6,000-7,000 years old because you
think the Bible tells you so. You can choose BELIEVE that there was a flood
and by some kind of suspension of natural laws God led 2 of every
animal(more of some others) in the world into an ark.

Those beliefs are fine to be discussed on some kind of ideal bible diet
board. There are many Bible diet boards from vegan style to meat eating
style.
From what I can gather, this board discusses various versions of a paleo
diet and tries to give scientific explanations for the various opinions.
There have been discussions of the scientific evidence of raw vs. cooked.
Small amounts of dairy vs. no dairy etc. When did humans started cooking or
using agriculture has also been discussed.

The basis of this board in scientific evidence, not supernatural beliefs for
a particular flavor of a creation myth.

If you try to make a point using some kind of "proof" from the Bible there
is a good chance it will discounted. A literal reading of the bible pretty
much negates any paleo theory. A world that is 6,000-7,000 years old and
paleo theory are incompatible.
David