Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 17:18:16 EST
In a message dated 11/4/2004 3:04:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
Try various types of nuts to see which one you prefer - there are
> Brazil, almond (soaked overnight improves them when eaten without their
> skins), pine, macadamia, cashew, etc.  I find that I can only eat a
> couple of brazils but can eat many pine nuts or cashews.  Naturally, it
> is hard to stop eating macadamias! :-)

Nuts have enormously high ratio of omega6 to omega3 and should not be eaten
in large quantities.
I was on a raw vegan diet for 5 years, eating lots of avocado and nuts  every
day.
I ended up with very dry skin when before my skin had been fine.

I also wouldn't recommend eating nuts and avocados as  away of dealing with
dry skin.

Sandy