From:
Alison Whitwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:39:01 GMT
Thanks Mark,

Normally I do eat some form of prtotein with each meal. At work
though, we
get free lunches (yes, there IS such a thing!). When I had the roasted
parsnips, there was no other meat on offer (except the chicken pasta)
so I
didn't have any.

I always try to have some protein or fat to slow down the carb
absorption.

Some foods make my leg hurt and yes, I could just not eat them but
there's
actually a lot of foods that do that and sometimes a food will do it
one
day, but not the next.

Eg, I've just had a yummy organic mango (it's getting to be summer
over here
in Oz) with some organic almonds. My thigh is aching a little now.

Alison