From:
"Raymond, Charles E. x1280" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 13:49:54 -0500
And I have to second the motion along with a few others who have dropped off
this list. This will be my last post as well, I left one list because of all
the useless debates and stupid nitpicking that went on there. It really is a
shame that no one can feel secure enough to post something without fear of
getting flamed or every word analyzed. What could be an excellent resource
is currently no more than a list dominated by a bunch of half wits. I will
be the first to admit that I'm a smart ass and will not hesitate to pick
someone apart as long as there's reason. I came to this list in order to
find support and information about the Neanderthin diet. Instead I feel like
I've wandered into a room of kindergarten kids who mimic and twist things to
their advantage, I refer all to Todd Moody's latest post. And yes, I was
having fun, something that several people on this list have no concept of.
To those who have provided useful information like Dori, Jean-Claude, Dr.
Kim, and Dr. Dave, Rachael and Don, the Twins, Laurie the Mastiff lady, Don
Wiss, Thanks for taking the time to respond intelligently. What useful info
I've learned from this list came from you folks. The rest, like Robyn says,
can flame away cause I'll be content following my own version of Neanderthin
without having to wade through all of the B.S. that usually clutters my
mailbox. Again, send all of the nasty emails you want because I have an all
purpose delete button that works without ever having to have opened the
message, isn't it great?