Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 1990 23:46:10 -0700
Most parents I have corresponded  with on the epilepsy lists,  have their
kids on a Johns Hopkins diet.

This would include TONS of dairy,  (FOREIGN PROTEIN!!!) No wonder these
kids are sick!

   .....the John Hopkins diet model  also allows aspartame, but for the
most part stuffs the kids full, full, full  of cream and dairy products.

I think you would not find these side effects in a Paleo (non dairy)
Ketogenic diet, which excludes all traces of dairy.

My son has absolutely thrived on a paleo  diet.

He just won the school wide spelling bee yesterday, going 31 rounds. This
was not only a memory exercise, as they had to go "off list" using words
the kids had never seen nor practiced.

He reasoned his way through these  new  words and kept calm under
unbelievable pressure.

Needless to say, his "absence" seizures (petit mal) are gone on paleo diet.