From:
Gawen Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 13:27:10 EST
I just read a very interesting book.  It is "The Metabolic Typing Diet" by
William Wolcott.
Its basic premise that people have different metabolisms. Some need high fat
and protean and others need more carbs.
It would explain why many people do so poorly on a vegetarian diet. It also
explains how some people seem to do OK on a predominantly vegetarian diet.

The book was a verification of my personal dietary findings and an
explanation for the problems I had with years of veganism.

The book has a quiz to determine whether you are a protean, Carb or mixed
type.  I was very strong protean type.

I would consider the book Paleo friendly.

Gawen Harrison

A mind is a terrible thing to save.
The United Madman's College Fund.