From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 06:56:17 -0700
Possibly, but what if some people just need more
protein than others, i.e. as stated in 'The Metabolic
Typing Diet'? Could Rosedale's formula really work for
everybody when all of us are so different?

I am getting leaner and my legs which were flabby are
getting tighter, despite the amount of protein I am
eating. Also, I was reading in the Rosedale diet about
the need to be fat burners versus sugar burners.
According to some test my doctor ran I am an 88% fat
burner and 12% sugar burner - at rest. He felt that
that was really efficient, especially for a women. So
if Rosedale is correct about leptin resistance, etc.
it does not seem to apply to me becuase I have been
eating anywhere from 1 to 2 lbs of meat/chicken/lamb
etc. per day for a while now.

I have not ruled out the Rosedale Diet yet, but so far
I am having trouble sticking to it. I might try adding
more fat and see how that goes.