From:
Dr Bernarr Zovluck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 21:47:36 EST
[log in to unmask] writes:
 > > > You claim to have done "sceintific"
investigation into health and disease?
 > > > What
 > > > is your background?
 > > >
 > > jmcatee:
 > > What is your scientific background in healing disease?
 >
 > That's what I thought.

jmcatee:
Since you choose not to indicate your scientific background in healing
disease, obviously you have no such clinical and scientific backgound. That
is why you discourteously choose to resort to ad hominem attacks.
I have discussed my clinical and scientific background in helping heal
disease many times before on this message board. You will find I provided
such previous information concerning my clinical and scientific background in
helping heal disease, if you look in the [log in to unmask]
archives.
Also, visit my website: http://www.healself.org