From:
Betty Ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 11:48:46 -0600
Adrienne, what is your BF percentage?? Or your BMI. You probably have a very
high percentage of lean mass and I doubt, based on your description, that
you have 15# of extra fat! You may be at the right BF percentage for your
best health. Just food for thought.
Betty Ann
mailto:[log in to unmask]

"In a cat's eyes, all things belong to cats." English Proverb