From:
Jo Yoshida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 13:34:42 -0600
>The true proof of the suitability of any diet is what works
>for YOU and your particular immune makeup.  It also takes
>time, patience, and experimentation to arrive at the correct
>diet, which then may change over the years.
>
>R. Keene (Flame suit on)

Hi Richard - I may have to don my flame suit as well although it may be
"heat" from the raw vegan camp in my case.

At this stage, I'm about to experiment with RAF or animal products in
general. I have a hunch that my foray into raw veganism/fruitarianism was
extended beyond useful measure; that I had been coasting on the high of
initial positive results for these last several  years.

I am glad that I no longer harbor the intellectual aversion towards animal
products. If they work for me, I'll be honest enough to accept MY body's