From:
Tom Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 10:33:28 +0900
Llewellyn Mary M Contr 61 CS/SCBN wrote:

> Thanks, everyone who wrote. My husband, who had had a gallbladder attack
> earlier this month, is feeling better.  He has decided to go ahead and have
> the cholecystectomy,

My Mom had one a few years ago and was back to her regular diet in a
few months. She says she doesn't notice it unless she eats a lot of
fat. Good luck.

By the way, I started to try the flush someone recommended, couldn't
get by the apple juice. It was just too sweet, couldn't drink enough
to make a difference. Maybe try again if I can track down some malic
acid and milk of magnesia.